Permanent Graduate Trainee Management Accountant
On behalf of a business based in Newbury I am recruiting for a permanent Graduate Trainee Accountant to join an expanding finance team.
My client is one of the fastest growing businesses within their sector and offer an unparalleled working environment for the right graduate to work towards getting qualified in the next 3-4 years.
The successful graduate for this role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow analysis
- Assisting with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly review packs for UK Management
- Assisting in the year end activities for the site including Audit Files and statutory accounts
The successful Trainee Accountant will need the following skill set:
- Experience of working with a high level of self-organisation, requiring numeracy and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with experience of communicating at different levels within an organisation
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Looking to study towards CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products to an intermediate level.
A fantastic package for the right applicant including study support.