Group Financial Accountant
My client is a specialist in providing marketing solutions to their clients around the world, driving innovation and sustainability in their markets.
This is a broad, technical role in a desirable business based in Nottinghamshire
My client is a global organisation, committed to providing the best service to their clients by investing in their people, their expertise and their technology. They are driving innovation and sustainability across the globe; established in various markets, they are partnering with high visibility brands to deliver diverse and effective marketing solutions.
This role proves the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop their accounting skills in a supportive environment.
You will be tasked with:
- Assisting in consolidation of both financial and management accounts for the group
- Working in compliance with both USGAAP and UK GAAP, and monitoring differences between USGAAP and LOCAL GAAP
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Maintaining SOX compliance for all processes; working closely with the Director of Internal Audit and the Regional Controllers
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management information, using Hyperion
- Consolidation, reconciliation and analysis of quarterly supplementary information
- Contributing towards process improvement and efficiency
- Maintaining the accounts for certain central units
This Group Financial Accountant position will suit a technically astute individual who is keen to learn and develop in a high responsibility role. To maximise success, the ideal candidate will have:
- An ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience of accounts preparation, the consolidation process and statutory reporting
- Experience of both UK GAAP and USGAAP
- Experience of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- A working knowledge of excel
- Have a strong ability to communicate at all levels
- Have a proven ability to prioritise work and consistently meet deadlines
Competitive salary + 10% bonus