Commercial Management Accounting / Finance Analyst role suitable for recently and part qualified
Your new company
Global manufacturing and engineering business with significant presence in the South West economy.
This company can easily be described as one of the leading employers in the region and are able to offer their staff unique benefits and long term career development opportunities.
Your new role
In the finance analyst position you will be working on £multi-million bids and contracts. This is a fast moving business and at times there will be peaks and troughs in the work. In your new job you will have lots of exposure to senior individuals within the business (up to an including MD level).
The work you will be doing here will have a direct impact ion the winning and delivery of
Duties to include :
* To prepare financial costing and pricing of bids for submission to customers from raw cost information.
* To understand, analyse and communicate the financial position of all relevant bids to the business and appropriate auditing authorities.
* To provide financial analysis of bids and new business initiatives.
* To ensure bids are costed
* To provide the business the financial baseline on contract award.
* Meet the needs of key stakeholders in the provision of timely, accurate and consistent information and the analysis on the financial impacts of major new business opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
Good commercial and analytical skills, coupled with an ability to communicate complex financial information to senior business audience
Advanced excel skills
This role will also include potential travel across Europe and further afield
Ideally you will have completed or be on the journey to complete CIMA (however this is not a prerequisite).
What you'll get in return
Market leading salary and benefits package
Onsite parking and facilities (to include restaurant)
Flexible working scheme
Good career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and support to complete professional qualifications.
Unique working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.