Corporate Tax Adviser
A fabulous opening with one of Surrey's most progressive professional services firms looking for a Corporate Tax Adviser to lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for corporate clients. The tax department acts for a variety of clients including corporate groups, partnerships, property developers and the retail sector. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate as well as a sensible approach to life work balance!
- Corporate Client work; advisory focussed, leading client assignments & dealing with more complex compliance cases
- To identify & present tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Team management – including flow of work, allocation of resources, prioritising and development.
- Managing risk on Corporate Tax compliance and advisory work.
- Reviewing processes and refining or improving these as necessary.
- Liaising with other areas of the team, principally Audit and Accounts but also Corporate Finance and Forensic Accounting.
- Part qualified or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Extensive corporate/business tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.