Finance Analyst - £45,000 - Consultancy Business - Victoria
This role will be working within a large, global consultancy business that specialises in compliance and technology solutions. You will be working within a large team in finance a 10 minute walk away from Victoria station.
Your new role
This company is a global leader in technology solutions and services and are looking for a candidate who is able to take on a new challenge in their next role and meet the company's high standards. This company is looking for a part-qualified or finalist level finance analyst who has previous experience in a similar role. Key skills needed:
- Delivering key financial forecast reporting, analysis and insight to regional and global management teams
- Proactively support FP&A Manager to deliver high quality, timely and incisive management
- Driving commercial decision making and challenge performance
- Assisting with the production of detailed annual budgets
- Strategic planning and quarterly forecasts
- KPI reporting
- Experience with SQL, VBA and Macros
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you should be confident working sole charge and reporting to more senior members of staff. This company is looking for someone who is happy to remain within a role for the next few years. The company is looking for someone commercially minded and motivated to join this FP&A team.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get 25 days holiday and study support. Working within this large consultancy business will be great exposure to the global market and working within a professional working environment.