This is a temporary to permanent Accoutant position based in Slough.
This temporary to permanent Accountant position is working for a global manufacturing company based in Slough.
This temporary to permanent Accountant position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Applies principles of accounting to ensure contract material cost is accurately recorded for the receipt, transfer, and allocation of inventory
- Perform root cause analysis to address variances related to material related transactions and accounting system interfaces
- Coordinate with program finance in analysis of material transactions and the impact to financials
- Researches, prepares and reconciles data in support of the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Supports the development and deployment of changes to accounting tools and processes
- Prepare journal entries, cost transfers, account reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Analyzes and interprets directives, policies and regulatory requirements to provide recommendations on new and existing accounting issues
- Submitting monthly financials into Consolidation system
- Provide required information to the reporting team
- Answer questions from the reporting team
The successful candidate for this temporary to permanent Accountant position will need to have the following skills:
- Prior accounting experience
- Good Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups)
- Available on short notice
- If looking to study, study support will be provided when the role goes permanent
This is a temporary to permanent role with car parking on site.