Temporary to Permanent - Credit Controller job - Media - Central London
Credit Controller Accounts Receivable job London temp - perm media 28k / £15 per hour
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
Your new company
My client is a leading publishing business based in the west end of London. They are looking to recruit an experienced credit controller to their team on a temp - perm basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a minimum of 2 years experience within credit control / AR and someone who is looking for an opportunity within a company who have a focus on personal development of their staff.
Your new role
The Accounts Receivable function will reports into the finance manager and will involve all round Accounts Receivable duties from raising invoices, reconciliation of bank accounts and chasing debtors for payment. Duties involve:
- Daily allocation of funds received from customers in multiple currencies.
- Credit control - Responsible for 350 live accounts and a ledger in excess of £4million
- Posting and allocating refunds to customers.
- Analysis of daily & monthly aged debtors report
- Raising manual monthly recharge invoices for inter-company and external customers in multiple currencies
- Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone
- Setting up new customers following approval process
- Cover as required for the AR team
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced accounts receivable assistant / credit controller with experience in a similar role. you will be confident, hardworking and have the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You must have the ability to cope under pressure and produce accurate time critical information so your attention to detail must be second to none.
What you'll get in return
This is a temporary - permanent position paying up to £28,000 plus an excellent bonus scheme. The role also offers an additional study package for candidates who wish to continue with studies. This business is based in the West end of London and has excellent transport links and bars.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.