Twelve-month FTC. A brand-new role this represents a unique opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a business partnering team in a supportive role across all fundamental aspects of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, covering actuals, forecast and budget. Ensure that the organisation is able to produce accurate and timely financial information to support reporting, budget monitoring and decision making across the organisation.
Building on your month end exposure, this position offers genuine prospect to gain good quality management accounting experience, vital for your career development & ongoing studies.
You will be actively involved in supporting and can expect to gain rich experience in, monthly management accounts, budget holder support and budget setting, balance sheet reconciliations and other ad hoc responsibilities.
You will be:
- A part qualified ACCA/CIMA (early stages is fine!)
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Experience of month end processes
- Prior experience of financial analysis and management accounting a plus but training will be given
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to liaise with finance and non-finance personnel across all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The desire and ability to progress quickly.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly