Your new company
A registered charity is currently recruiting for a Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant to join their supportive and dynamic finance team. This charity is a caring and progressive organisation who continuously seek for improvement in all areas of their business.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and busy position, including but not limited to the tasks below:
- Management of two SEN account
- Provide monthly departmental accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Manual payments
- Collecting payments
- Maintaining petty cashbook
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT Level 4 / studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Approachable with both verbal and written communication skills
- Skills in Excel spreadsheets, databases and Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience in WCBS/PASS accounting systems (desirable but not essential)
- Experience working within a Charity/Third sector organisation (desirable but not essential)
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered the opportunity to work alongside a diverse mix of people within your new team as well as:
- Free parking
- Free meals
- An exciting opportunity
- A supportive and caring team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.