A permanent Financial Accountant job paying £32-36k for a large organisation based in Worcester.
£32,000-36,000 per annum (DOE)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a reputable organisation based on the outskirts of Worcester city centre.
Our client, a well-respected player within their industry and part of a larger group that is going through an exciting period of change, is looking for a qualified Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Working within an established Financial Accounting team, you will provide support to the Financial Controller. The main focus of the role involves the preparation of management accounts, trade debtor returns, raising internal invoices and intercompany reconciliations.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts and analysing variances
- Preparing budget and forecast information for costs
- Prepare journals and reconcile IFRS16 lease accounting entries
- Preparation of internal Project Summary Report (PSR) data for submission
- Review and confirm internal trade balances
- Assist with the quarterly intercompany reconciliation process and feedback to Group companies (multiple overseas entities)
- Assist with the preparation of annual corporation tax packs for four statutory companies
- Assist with the control self-assessment programme
- Provide holiday cover for the auto-trading process
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified in a recognised professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel including the use and setup of Pivot Tables and formulas
- Experience of an accounting software package
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Sound analytical skills
- Organised and be able to work in a structured way demonstrating an audit trail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and take responsibility
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and the chance to work for growing organisation in Worcester that is recognised across the world. The company also offers an attractive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), contributory pension scheme, a flexible annual leave scheme, secure onsite parking, onsite facilities and many more.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.