About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Finance team at our head office in Harefield. This role is part of a key team responsible for the invoicing and collection of a significant revenue stream. This role will incorporate communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this is a unique role within the business combining both accounts receivable and accounts payable, holding responsibility for the administrative tasks associated with invoicing/collection of supplier income.
You will be responsible for
- Invoicing of Supplier Income, Backhaul and Retros via BIMs and uploads
- Working with trading teams, Trading Finance Analysts and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Calculation of invoice values in accordance with supplier returns and agreements
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to resolve supplier queries in line with the requirements of the Grocery Supply Code Of Practice (GSCOP)
- Input of supplier terms contracts into the Central Income Automation (CIA) module in SAP
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Supplier Income Supervisor with ad hoc tasks/projects
You will need
- To be successful in this role you will be a proactive, focused and results driven individual with a high level of accuracy and integrity as well as:
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong IT (proficiency in excel required)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Whats in it for you
Apart from your salary, you’ll receive 30 Days annual leave (including bank holidays / rising to 33 of Days after 12 months in the role) and be entitled to join our company contributory pension scheme where we’ll match your contribution up to 5%.
You’ll also receive a discount card with 10% off at all Booker & Makro stores plus special discount days over the course of the year of up to 20%. You'll also receive a Tesco Colleague Club Card after 6 months of service offering 10% all year round plus double discount days. There’s also our Save As You Earn scheme which you can join each year which allows you to save tax free with the option to buy company shares at a discounted rate (T’s & C’s apply).