Temporary Credit Controller
This is a 12 month role covering maternity leave in the credit control department.
Page are proud to represent this large and growing property company with a 12 month contract role in the accountancy team.
The key responsibilities of the Temporary Credit Controller are:
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Checking and sending invoices
- Query handling
- Ensuring strong working relationships are maintained
- Sending reminder letters
- Escalating claims of non payments
- Working to achieve team targets
- Cash allocations and reconciliations of accounts
The successful Temporary Credit Controller candidate will:
- Have clear communication skills
- Work well with a large team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proven track record of successful collections
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent excel skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Be a reliable and hard working individual
The successful Temporary Credit Controller candidate will be offered a competitive salary to work in the London office.