Interim Finance Manager
This key interim role will be to work collaboratively with the customer operational teams to ensure the integrity of the contracts reported numbers and drive the pursuit of operational improvement and value for money.
Our client is an established logistics business, with some very well known brands as client, based in West Oxfordshire
Your key responsbilities will include:
- Driving the preparation of accurate and complete open book weekly and period accounts including the P&L and balance sheet account ensuring proper review and control processes are in place.
- Tracking and validating financial performance of PI and PIP initiatives
- Providing variance analysis reporting on key performance drivers across all sites/contracts and supporting account teams in developing and implementing improvement plans.
- Accurate Analysis of weekly / period variances against CEVA and customers targets, supporting action plans to ensure targets are achieved
- Working with the site operational team/Senior General Manager to identify and deliver costs effective logistics solutions for the customer
- Critically assessing all opportunities to improve efficiency and value for money, and implement those agreed.
**IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE NO HOLIDAYS BOOKED IN AUGUST 2019**
For this Interim role, we are looking for a Qualified Accountant, who can hit the ground running in a customer focussed role, but with excellent attention to detail as well as a business partner mindset.
The ideal candidate will proactively build relationships with both the operational leadership team and the customer with the courage to influence and challenge decisions and financial performance. You will need to be someone who can demonstrate gravitas and sway to both internal and external audiences.
£250-£300 per day via a limited/umbrella company