Commercial Finance Manager
Helping the business achieve its overall strategy through pro-active analysis leading to actionable outcomes.
Our client are a leading manufacturing and retail business within Yorkshire. They have a strong and recognisable brand with sites nationwide.
- Lead the ongoing strategic review of store locations using demographic modelling systems
- Conduct thorough analysis and assist in the decision process of closing / relocating stores
- Acquisition of new store locations in line with the commercial strategy
- Work with developers and the property team to deliver a refreshed store portfolio
- Budgeting and forecasting for rent / rates, Repairs and Maintenance, Utilities and Depreciation
- Analysis and forecasting of dilapidations provision as a result of strategic property reviews
- Assisting the Finance Director and property team in any negotiations and tenders - data consolidation and cost modelling
- Supporting the Finance Director and commercial team with any projects or initiatives as required to achieve the overall business goals
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
- Resilient and dynamic approach to getting things done
- Previous demonstrable experience of supporting multiple regional management teams in a fast pace commercial/retail environment desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to manage expectations, work on own initiative and prioritise heavy workloads effectively
- Professional finance qualification (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Pro-active behaviours - by contributing to business success, making good decisions and sharing ideas
- Performance behaviours - by being results focused, working well with others and putting our customer first
- People behaviours - by being a great communicator, being engaged and developing each other
- Personal behaviours - by being resilient, creating trust and developing yourself
On offer for the successful candidate is a generous package including car allowance.