REPORTS TO: FINANCE DIRECTOR, LEGENDS INTERNATIONAL
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Legends International, based in London, is responsible for all Legends activity outside the Americas.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for performing all accounting and financial reporting activities for Legends International. The Management Accountant will play an integral role in developing the finance function as the International business enters an exciting period of growth and evolution, with opportunity to expand the role and be part of Legends International’s key projects. This position will report directly to the International Finance Director and have a high degree of exposure to the International leadership team.
• Monthly preparation of management accounts
• Month-end procedures including balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly financial reporting to global finance team
• Management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and all bookkeeping
• Cashflow analysis & reporting and treasury management
• Payroll processing including liaising with outsourced payroll provider
• VAT record keeping and reporting
• Assistance with annual audit process & corporation tax compliance process
• Assistance with preparation of annual budget and quarterly group cashflow forecast process
• University degree;
• Part-qualified accountant, on track to fully qualify within 1-2 years;
• Experience of Pegasus Opera and / or Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar software;
• Excellent Excel skills including Pivot tables, advanced formulae, graphs;
• High level of organisational and planning skills with a disciplined approach to work;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a deadline-oriented environment;
• Enjoys accountability for their role and delivers to high standards;
• Ability to think analytically to solve problems in a dynamic environment;
• Challenges the status quo as a way of striving for improvement;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
• Comfortable working under own initiative but also enjoys being part of a great team.
Must have right to work in UK.
Reports to Finance Director, Legends International
Competitive remuneration and benefits, commensurate with experience. Training contract available including study leave allowance and financial contribution towards the completion of professional accountancy qualification.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or genetic information.