EMEA Project Controls Manager
Exciting opportunity for a Project Controls Manager, responsible for Northern Europe and German Cluster Regions in EMEA, with functional responsibility for the management of all Project Controls employees in the area.
The Project Controls Manager will provide leadership and mentorship to all the team, working also in conjunction with Operational and Finance Leaders in the region.
High-performing, global business with an array of technologies that are changing the world for the better.
Develop and manufacture advanced materials and process technologies used in a wide range of industries and applications, from petroleum refining to environmentally-friendlier refrigerants to bullet-resistant vests.
Pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries.
- Leading a team, you will develop and implement employee development plans and supporting infrastructure.
- You will lead the implementation of the standard Project Controls tool sets & work processes, templates and model plans on all projects in your region.
- You will ensure accuracy & timely delivery of projects & management estimates, reports & forecasts for costs, revenue, billing & schedules on allocated projects.
- You will look after the set-up process for project controls on large strategic projects, support the Operational Leaders in handling project reviews, controls and reporting processes.
- You will work in good collaboration with the Project Controls Centre of Excellence for delivery of Project Controls activities in the Region.
- You will support the AOP and forecast process within the Region.
- You'll have a degree in Finance or Business or Engineering; or strong relevant experience.
- You'll have a solid background in working in a project business environment/capacity
- You'll have a strong experience of implementing both cost analysis & cost forecast in a projects environment with good Finance knowledge (concepts and work processes), cost risk analysis and contingency management, cash flow (planned, actual, forecast).
- Good understanding of projects execution plan and progress measurement, with exposure to planning tools.
- Contract and subcontract administration (concepts and work processes). Change Order Management.
- You'll have SAP or similar ERP experience (eg. Oracle)
- You'll be a natural leader with the ability to coach, develop, and manage teams where appropriate and ideally have experience of leading multi-cultural teams across different countries.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of working on large complex projects
Competitive salary and benefits package