This is an excellent opportunity for an qualified Accountant to join growing Manufacturing buisiness.
My client is a well established Manufacturer based within commuting distance of Swansea. This organisation are doing really well at the moment and looking to strengthen their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, the Management Accountant will join a well established and talented finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this divere role will be responsible for providing the business with accurate reporting and information, which will be used for decision making. You will business partner with key stakeholders to assist with them meeting key financial requirements to drive performance.
The Management Accountant will play a key role in producing Month End Management Accounts and play a key role in Costing up current and new products that the business are looking to manufacture.
The role will play a key role in Requests for Quotations and will also be responsible for;
- Standard costing calculation and revision
- Review cost base for budgets and forecasts
- Finance representative on Engineering Changes
- Preparation of monthly balance sheets reconciliations for inventory valuation and inventory provisions
- Preparation of monthly P&L Cost of Sales
- Preparation of monthly P&L analysis for sales and margin analysis
- Analysis and reporting on purchase price variance
- Administrative control of quarterly stocktaking process
- Submitting UK finance information for the site for the EU region and Global business e.g. cost of poor quality, premium freight
- Quarterly tax reporting
- Assist Financial Controller during monthly reporting
- Part of CI project team and reporting
- Work closely with the CI Manager to estimate savings and validate actual savings
- Analysis of projects process constraints including tracing back cost to underlying activities
- cover the full range of Management Accounting including producing Month End Accounts in a timley manor, Budget setting and monitoring, discussing variencies to budgets with budget holders.
You will Ideally be a fully qualified Accountant through CCAB or CIMA
You will have great interpersonal skills and be able to influence senior Budget Holders in the organisation.
You will have great IT skills including a high level of Excel.
Substantial experience of Management Accounting in a Manufacturing business.
Excellent costing skills in a fast moving environment
Salary c £37000 - £42000
25 days annual leave entitlement
half day on a Friday