Financial Analysis Assistant
The role will involve providing accurate, high quality finance support to the Finance Business Partner team.
You will have the chance to take ownership of your own cost centres, to include budgeting & forecasting, as well as the day to day management and month end accounts.
My client is a major national business, with an office in central Taunton.
The ideal candidate would be AAT Qualified or CIMA / ACCA Part-Qualified, with experience of working in an analytical finance role.
You must also be immediately available and with access to a car, as therole involves some travel.
You will also demonstrate;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular, Excel (VLookups & Pivot Tables), Outlook and Word
- Previous accountancy experience, ideally to include a focus on management accounts
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Our client can be flexible around salary, depending on your level of qualification and experience, between £22,000 & £30,000.