Accounts Payable Clerk
Local FMCG business in central Milton Keynes is on the lookout for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. This would be a great role for someone with a track record of accounts payable to take their next step within a finance career.
Our client our a well established FMCG business located in the heart of Milton Keynes. A recent company merger and future growth plans has created the need for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
* Processing a high volume of multi - currency supplier invoices (average 100 - 120 per day)
* Filing completed invoices after confirming that all requirements have been met to pay the invoice.
* Be able to deal with supplier queries.
* Reconcile Supplier Statements.
* Maintain Supplier details.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis distributing to the correct department.
* Ensure the departments KPI's are met each month.
* Support the team and Company in any way required.
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- Excellent MS Office Excel skills.
- Hardworking and dedicated individual
- Experience working on Purchase and Sales ledgers.
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Be able to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Be a solution driven individual.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Studying towards AAT qualification
Great opportunity for a accounts payable to join a top local business