Travel Retail Customer Service Specialist (1 Year Contract)
A global retail company in St. Albans are seeking a Travel Retail Customer Service Specialist to join them on a Year Maternity Contract.
Competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 your role will involve processing and managing customer orders, advising customers on stock availbility and much more. Fast paced and busy role for a great company.
My client are a global Retail company who are rapidly growing. Their products are sold all over the UK and have warehouses in Italy, USA and China. They have around 80,000 employees worldwide and are looking to expand their St. Albans head office. The company offer great benefits, a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
- Ensuring accurate order entry and management
- Processing and managing all customer orders
- Advising customers on stock availibilty
- Working closely with the sales team, exchanging information on orders, deliveries and finance queries
- Analysing the customer portfolio, checking delivery dates and logistics
- Resolving credit issues
- Preparing reports using SAP
- Dealing with all after sales issues
- Ad hoc reporting
- Living local to St. Albans
- A background in a similar role is essential, a strong background in Customer Service and Sales Administration
- Ideally a background in dealing with customers globally
- Hard working and good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- A 1 year Maternity Contract for a global business
- Varied job role
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000