Financial Reporting Manager - US GAAP Specialist
Working closely with a Big 4 trained Head of Reporting, you will act as a trusted 'number 2' looking after the Americas region under US GAAP.
This is an award-winning retail business with an outstanding presence.
They strive to be the best of the very best in everything they do and are extremely customer focused. It's exciting, it's rewarding, it's hard work and offers a true career and personal growth!
- Preparation/review of financial statements and ensure timely sign-off
- Interpretation of circumstances and reporting standards together with analysis
- Regularly reviewing IFRS, FRS and US GAAP legislation to highlight to the SMT
- Financial representation on existing and future ERP systems.
- Audit existing systems and ensure financially correct solutions to problems as they occur.
- Management of monthly financial and management accounts to corporate deadlines
- Manage and develop a small, but growing team
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ICAS or ACCA
- Strong Financial Accounting skills, knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and business acumen
- Experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Experience and / or understanding of a multi-site business would be a strong advantage
- £50,000 - £60,000 base salary
- Private health care for immediate family
- Free gym membership
- International career development opportunities with full relocation