• Financial analysis of media products & revenue streams
• Assisting with reporting monthly results to senior Finance & Operations management
• Assisting with preparation of budgeting including liaison with budget holders
• Leading improvements on results reporting through KPIs & performance measures
• Supporting a range of strategic initiative & Mergers & Acquisitions projects As a 2:1/1st class graduate part qualified accountant, you will demonstrate proven financial analysis, monthly reporting and Excel skills, alongside evidence of supporting senior stakeholders, gained within an international business environment. The role demands strong commercial acumen, the ability to build robust business relationships and the gravitas to influence the non-finance community. The business offers excellent career development within the group. Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.