Lead FP&A Analyst - Costs & Investment
Holborn OfficeCounty: Central LondonStarting salary (depending on your level of experience) from circa: £50,000Ref: 8252Closing Date: 21-Jul-2019Are you a financial planning and analysis champion? Can you challenge colleagues to drive forward the right decisions and processes? Do you want to work for a Bank that is revolutionising the entire industry? If yes, then we may have the role for youOur Financial Planning & Analysis team sit at the very core of our Bank. Their forecasting and long-term strategic planning enable us to determine how we can continually provide amazing customer service and create fans in the future. As a Lead FP&A Analyst you will own key financial planning and analysis processes as well as business partnering strategy. You will lead complex processes and deliver exceptional service to the business whilst engaging, challenging and influencing Bank executives in order to provide the best support. So what would you be doing?
• Budgeting, forecasting and month end reporting
• Analysing enterprise-wide strategy, including: business performance optimisation, long-term strategic planning, capital raises and acquisitions
• Working closely with the business to provide insightful and commercial commentary on risks and issues resolved
• Driving process efficiency and effectiveness
• Providing input into board papers & investment packs whilst working to tight deadlines
• Working closely with multiple teams across the Bank to build trust, support decision-making and add insightYou need to be this kind of person...
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environmentWe always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things
• In order to exceed in this role you need to be very experienced working within financial planning & analysis, with a proven track record of decision support and business partnering
• You will have an accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• It's also really important that you have worked within a financial services organisation
• Naturally, you will be a strong modeller with excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills and be confident analysing large data sets
• You will be able to deal with ambiguity, develop recommendations and drive solutions proactively in order to look after complex processes with multiple stakeholders IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE;Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that 'normal' office hours aren't always doable, and while we can't accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren't sure if you are 100% there yet... why not give it a whirl? Good luckLI-Loveyourjobatlast