Part-Time Finance Assistant
• Have around a year of experience within a transaction finance position.
• Have good Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
• Be very accurate and have great attention to detail as you will be responsible for sales ledger invoicing.
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to report to senior management and work well individually In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a role that you can make your own
• Be part of a fantastic growing organization with opportunity to grow.
• Have access to free parking This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to for ownership, reduced hours and an organization that will support and respect their staff. If you have similar experience and are comfortable within a finance capacity please apply today to avoid missing out.