• Take ownership of 7 business units both within the UK and overseas
• Collection of all debts and customer payments
• Overdue debt reporting and analysis
• Upload overdue debts to the credit management system
• Identify customer transactions which are overdue and obtain early payment by direct contact with the customer The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong background in credit control
• Good understanding of sales ledger system
• Excellent telephone manner In return, you will be provided the opportunity to work with international blue chip customers and exposure to the end-to-end credit control process. Due to the office location a driver is essential, parking on site will be provided. If this is the next step you are looking to take to progress your career forwards, please reach out and apply Alternatively, if you know of someone who would thrive in this role, we offer a fantastic refer-a-friend scheme. (https://refer-a-friend) Please quote 45125 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.