Business Analyst ( IT2 Treasury)
• Good understanding of Accounting processes, Foreign exchange Deals, Revaluations, settlements & Cash sweeping.
• In depth knowledge of IT2 Nominal Ledger module and ability to understand how the current solution was implemented it through analysis of NL templates/books/setup.
• Understanding of report building within IT2 & analysing Audit log and Service Logs.
• Overall Knowledge of IT2 Treasury Management System. The way that Jobs/Services/Parsers/scripts reports interact.
• Ability to work with Treasury Accounting team and Dealers to understand the business issues raised & communicate with the Support team to frame the issue to allow corrective actions to be taken.
• Perform Root Cause analysis of problem and recommend best practice business process if problem is identified as process based. Key
• Treasury accounting are currently running critical processes at Month End/Quarterly End Processes and require closing of financial periods during WorkDay 1-3.
• Issues raised during this time are urgent and need to be resolved so that the month end data is correct, transmitted and processed successfully to SAP.
• Work with the Support team to understand/diagnose what processes have influenced the incorrect values are being generated by the IT2 Nominal Ledger system & what the correct values should be. The Support team will then work to generate the correct values to interface to SAP to fix the immediate incident.
• The longer Term problem will then need to have root cause analysis performed to allow corrective actions to eliminate the problem in next Month end cycle. Key skills: Treasury, Ledger