A fantastic opporutunity for an experienced Payroll professional to have a real impact on the success of this leading telecommunications business, operating from the Cambridge site. As Payroll Specialist you will have responsibility for the UK payroll from start to finish as well as directly impacting change on both the systems and processes utilised by the business.
One of the most established businesses in the Cambridge market are in need of a seasoned Payroll Specialist to join their expanding team. Growing in the telecommunications sector the business is built on the drive of their employees which breeds a progressive working environment, this alongside excellent working facilities makes this a truly excellent organisation to join.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- Liaising with local payroll vendors in the EMEA regions
- Responsibility for a fast paced UK and international payroll
- Assisting with on-going process and system improvements
- Full start to finish processing and manual calculations (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Liaising with pensions providers and uploads
- Completion of payroll reconciliations alongside consistent reports to the senior team, ensuring effective change
- Take responsibility for effectively operating financial and SOX controls
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in the wider HR operations and improvements
- Deal with queries in an effective and timely manner
- Working with international team on both HR and Payroll queries
The successful candidate for the Payroll Specialist will be:
- Ideally have a working knowledge of HR processes and improvements
- Strong understanding UK Payroll legislation, international understanding would be advantageous
- Understanding of Payroll integration and system improvements
- Strong systems experience
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry would be advantageous
- A proven track record of manual calculations
- Strong exposure to SOX and financial controls
The successful candidate for the Payroll Specialist will be joining one of the leading businesses in Cambridge who can provide an excellent working environment and facilities in which continued growth and development will be provided. You will also receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.