Sales Ledger Clerk
An excellent opportunity for an experienced professional in Accounts Receiveable to join this leading FMCG as a Sales Ledger Clerk. Working from the Ely site the Sales Ledger Clerk will have ownership of the ledger and will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices and reconciliations.
A leading FMCG with a number of sites nationally are in need of a skilled Sales Ledger Clerk to join their experienced finance team in Ely. Operating in a fast paced, but highly rewarding environment, the successful candidtate will have continued opportunities for growth and skill-set development.
The Sales Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Issue sales invoices
- Reconciliation of the ledger and supplier statements
- Consistently liaise with the credit control team to ensure all information is accurate
- Deal with discrepancies and any discrepancies
- Liaise with non-accounting staff throughout the business, providing financial support
- To post journals and help with any other month end tasks
- Ensure all VAT posting are correct
The successful candidate for the Sales Ledger Clerk will be:
- Previous Sales Ledger experience would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and prior Sage experience
- Confident of building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Operates in a timely and accurate approach
The successful candidate for the opportunity will be joining a leading business in the FMCG sector. Working from the Ely site you will receive a competitive salary package alongside a strong benefits package and excellent working environment.