Analyst, Immigration, Tax, Chiswick
• Researching visa application document requirements and application procedures across various regions.
• Drafting visa submission documents (including applications forms and supporting letters), booking appointments and making online visa application payments (when required).
• Updating Work-in-Progress and internal systems, ensuring the maintenance of data integrity.
• Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case status/issues to Consultant and supervisors.
• Providing general administrative support as required.
• Assistance with ad-hoc project duties, including research and showcasing results. Your work, your choice At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London (Chiswick office) Work pattern: This is a permanent opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Your professional experience
• Strong IT skills, including very good Ms Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and local software.
• Strong immigration technical skills with within corporate immigration and/or consular knowledge.
• Experience managing transitions and implementation projects, preferable.
• Experience working with immigration technology tools, preferable.
• Effective time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Process driven with excellent attention to detail. Your service line: Tax Consulting Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it's all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You'll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you'll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience. For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal. Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. Requisition code: 165083