Senior Finance Analyst / FP&A
• Liaise with various key stakeholders in the UK and Europe to provide assistance on financial information and reporting in a timely manner
• Responsible for the preparation and presentation of budgets, forecasts, trend analysis and the development of best-in-class business practices
• Develop financial reports that provide enhanced transparency and facilitate informed decision-making
• Proactively manage revenue and expense accounting processes and facilitate financial record-keeping according to company policy
• Review existing practices and identify ways to increase efficiency and control
• Ability to synthesise large amounts of data into cohesive, management-ready analysis, conclusions and recommendations
• Work on ad hoc and special projects, including financial analysis and modelling, establishing metrics to measure performance, and support business planning, product development efforts and return on investment The successful candidate will be a recently qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with some previous experience in a similar/ analytical or commercial finance role and possess the confidence to business partner senior stakeholders. In return you will be rewarded with a fun, dynamic, working environment and excellent progression opportunities.