As a credit control/risk officer you will have a variety of duties which will include analysing of risk exposures, the recommending of lending decisions, policy and procedural development as well as providing advice and support on Risk issues to colleagues across all the key business areas of the Bank.
You will be working for a large award winning international finance organisation who have built its strength and success in the corporate banking area. Due to continued growth they are now applying there expertise to personal business banking division of and are working hard to become one of the worlds most respected bank.
The role of the credit risk officer will include but not limited to:
- Undertake detailed financial and income analysis as part of the review of new property applications.
- Liaising and building relations with outside suppliers, for example valuers and solicitors.
- Create reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit
- Carry out Credit Risk process, enhancements, reviewing procedures and identifying improvements to meet customers changing needs/business requirements
- Assist the Deputy Head of Credit Risk and the Senior Credit Risk Analyst as and when required on specific activities and projects
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience within a credit risk role position - Essential
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills - Essential
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn - Essential
- Ability to build professional relationships - Essential
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality - Essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word - Essential
Competitive Salary + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Parking + Other Excellent Benefits