A permanent Management Accountant position responsible for the delivery of an effective finance and business support system, internal and external reporting, and preparation of management accounts.
Page Personnel are representing a not-for-profit organisation with a role within the finance department.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure effective finance management systems are in place for all departments
- Report financial updates and management accounts
- Asses financial performance to include regular meetings with the other departments
- Ensure that journals are prepared and posted accurately and within deadlines
- Work with the fund raising department to produce accurate financial management
- Report and manage the organisation's cash flow
- Manage credit control and credit risk
- Have overall responsibility for all aspects of the outsourced payroll service
- Ensure VAT and Gift Aid returns are returned and correct
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a similar role
- Knowledge of working in the charity sector
- Keen attention to detail
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified or qualified by experience
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary + Halifax location + permanent role.