Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Treasury Assistant to join the operations team of a growing international Oil and Gas company.
The Treasury Assistant will provide support for all aspects of the function. This position will include cash management, payment processing, treasury accounting, elements of compliance, modelling and forecasting.
Our client is a growing Oil and Gas company based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Assistant will include:
- Assistance in production of weekly and longer term cash reporting.
- Processing payments and producing/reviewing bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining debt/FX/Interest rate swap registers.
- Assistance with bank KYC, compliance and account opening/maintenance.
- Assistance in the production of management reporting schedules.
- Posting treasury journals.
- Ad hoc treasury and finance related assistance.
To be considered for the Treasury Assistant position you should have:
- Educated to degree level
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have a proactive and responsible attitude to workload and strive for continuous improvement.
- Be a good team player with the confidence and ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and act decisively.
- Have good excel skills, and be keen to learn.
- Some accountancy knowledge would be beneficial but candidate must be treasury focused.
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.