CPS Governance Office - Governance Specialist
Are you interested in capital markets regulation? Would you like to make an impact while working at the forefront of compliance and operational risk agenda of a top tier bank? Would you like to shape the next generation of processes and controls for benchmarks?
We're looking for someone to work in our Client Price Setting Governance Office (CPS GO) team whose mandate includes monitoring regulatory developments, setting policy requirements for CPS (such as benchmarks and indices), training and guidance on CPS and performing oversight controls. This role is to support those activities, with focus on the run-the-bank controls, front-to-back control framework reviews, inventory maintenance and implementation of changes needed in response to the EU Benchmark Regulation (EU BMR), and includes:
• Execution of run-the-bank second line controls for benchmarks and indices
• Daily handling of CPS – related queries from the Business
• Enhance the existing data handling, reporting and control processes through design improvements and automation
• Run the CPS inventory attestation process, including proving guidance to the business on CPS definitions and requirements
• Support the performance of periodic front-to-back control reviews and risk assessments
• Participation in wider team's projects
• Engagement in Group Compliance initiatives and involvement in Operational Risk Framework controls
You will be working in Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The CPS GO has a firm-wide mandate to provide second line of defense oversight over CPS activities, including benchmarks, indices and other mechanisms.
• At least 3 year solid capital markets experience, including experience working on regulatory projects, with exposure to the benchmarking/ indices field seen as a good-to-have
• Background in control evaluation/ operational risk/ compliance with experience of Front Office engagement
• Advanced skills in MS Office and knowledge of Bloomberg/ Reuters platforms
• Creative, independently minded, with strong problem solving/ analytical and influencing skills
• Degree educated, accompanied with relevant professional qualification
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.