Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - 6 month FTC
Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - 6 month FTC based out of central Milton Keynes for a Global Retailer in the Automotive Industry.
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading retailer in the automotive industry who are located in Milton Keynes. Due to company wide expansion they are expanding their finance team and seeking an FP&A to aid in driving financial performance of sites through commercial financial and commercial analysis
Our Client is seeking an FP&A Analyst who will embody the challenge of working in a extensive multi-franchise firm of significant scale. The wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking an FP&A with a team player mentality.
Key Responsibilities of an Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - 6 Month FTC
- Manage the commercial quarterly forecast process
- The reporting packs need to be of a high quality, accurate, consistent, well presented and understood by Finance and non-Finance individuals
- Support the mainstream sales team with financial information as required
- Provide the commentary and explanation of monthly and annual trends and variances
- Provide historical trending information
- Challenging the status quo of the budgeting process, bringing improvements where noted
- Support key projects using insight and analysis and make financially robust recommendations
The Successful Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - 6 Month FTC Applicant will ideally have the following experience and characteristics:
- Relevant experience as an FP&A Analyst or financial business partner
- Finalist or Part-qualified accountant in ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Available Immediately (desired) 1 weeks notice maximum
- Cost & Stock experience
- Strategic thinker with Strong commercial acumen
- ability and confidence to business partner
- team worked
What's on Offer:
Alongside the opportunity to work with global brand within the automotive industry in Milton Keynes, the client offer tailored training to guide progression and look forward to assisting your journey within the finance space.