Senior Finance Analyst
On behalf of a business based in Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Senior Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance/commercial team.
My client has recently relocated into very modern offices in Reading, they have a clear progression route for the right candidate post qualification and will accommodate any candidate throughout their exams.
The successful applicant for The Permanent Senior Finance Analyst role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Responsible for coordinating the budget and forecast inputs across the region
- Co-ordination of the overhead functions forecast and cost for the region
- Create templates for country finance teams to use in the forecasting process
- Support the finance director with business partnering
- Business Partner the business development group in EMEA
- Manage the finances for various operational initiatives
To be considered for the Finance Analyst role you must posses the following:
- Looking for a role where you can develop a long term career and progress within the business
- Studying towards either ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
On offer to the candidate is to work for an established business, progression plan and competitive salary .