Credit Controller (sole)
Do you want to work in a modelling agency? Do you have 2 years experience in a Credit Control role?
I am delighted to be representing one of my best clients who value the work life balance and are looking for a Credit Controller (sole) to join their small finance team. They have stunning offices in Hackney, London. The team are friendly and the organisation represent the most high end models all over the world including New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago and London.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (sole) based in Hackney, London will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email working alongisde the Accounts Officer
- Raising all model invoices and credit notes in GBP, EURO or USD
- Responsible for all outstanding debt on the sales ledger
- Managing a ledger valued at 1M over 300 accounts
- Responsible for client accounts, ensuring they are up-to-date
- Dealing with model and client queries in a timely manner
- Escalating any overdue invoices
- Month end reporting and assistance
- Daily communication with models
- Systems used: Filemaker Accountancy Package and CDS Model Booking system
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years credit control experience
- A desire to work within a modelling industry
- Previous experience working for a modelling industry desirable
- Strong but friendly personality (dealing with models queries)
- Happy to work in a small accountancy office
The successful Credit Controller (sole) will be offered up to £29,000 depending on accountancy experience. They offer 20 days holiday + bank holidays + 6 days off for Christmas. They also finish at 1:30 on fridays in the summer!