Corporate International Tax Manager/Assistant Manager
The team provides corporate tax compliance, advisory and accounting services to a range of clients across all lines of the sector. Clients include FTSE companies, AIM listed companies, private equity-backed as well as privately-owned businesses.
The client is a Top 10 firm with a global network operating in a number of countries with offices worldwide. This is a fast growing company and they want to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions. They consider themselves to be a people-powered business and pride themselves on the quality of those people.
* Provide tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients and managing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice to a variety of clients involving tax due diligence, structuring, international and other advisory work and including liaising with specialists in other tax teams and overseas.
* Review corporation tax computations and managing the compliance process
* Undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
* Liaise with the client service team and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting function to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
* Ensure that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
* Help to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target and client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
* Keep internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
* Deal with client billing
* Significant understanding of and previous experience in tax advisory and/or tax compliance engagements
* Some tax advisory experience preferable, but not essential
* Supervisory experience
* Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation
* Ability to manage a small client portfolio
* To actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
* Some experience of dealing with client senior management
* Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
* Demonstrable post qualified experience
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Study support
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If interested, please call Bethan Dennis +447971772896 for a confidential conversation.