A fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a rapidly expanding recruitment consultancy in the heart of London. They are looking for someone to join their credit control team with a fresh set of eyes and bring new ideas to the table at this period of growth.
Page are proud to represent this hugely successful global recruitment consultancy who are going from strength to strength. They have gone through an exciting period of change and are looking for a Credit Controller to join their accountancy team with a positive attitude and new ideas.
- Chasing invoices via phone, email and letter
- Communicating regularly with the credit control team
- Liaising with the sales team and wider accountancy team
- Aged debt reporting on Excel
- Account reconciliation
- Ensure all payments and credit notes are assigned to an invoice and regular maintenance of client accounts
- Daily cash posting - ensuring remittance advices are received and all receipts have been accurately posted and allocated
- Ensure all queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure client has received all documents on account and provide copies where required
- Monthly meetings with management
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 3 years experience in credit control
- Must be confident on Excel using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Confident dealing with high volume low value accounts (roughly 1000 accounts per credit controller)
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn as well as bring their previous experience and skill set to the role
- Excellent query and problem solving skills
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful recruitment consultancy. The company are looking for someone to join their growing accountancy team in their stunning London offices.