The individual will be responsible for the upkeep of the SAP system (Financial area only) as well as aspects of reporting and financial reconciliations as required.
This is a business that works with some of the largest manufacturers across the globe, offering some of the best solutions to benefit their businesses.
- Lead monthly the month end process and creation month end reporting pack/presentation
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and controls within the financial area. Ensure the correct application of accounting procedure
- Prepare detailed files for all budget, business plan and monthly forecast submissions
- Supporting other business stakeholders with general accounting queries
- Preparation of the audit packs (internal & external) with face discussions with the relevant audit teams
- Work closely with the NPI and product development teams to control capital investment, Fixed Asset and Depreciation reconciliations and postings
- Deputise for Management Accountant - ensuring cross functionality across the finance team
- A sound understanding and working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of a similar role within manufacturing preferably, but not essential, within the automotive industry
- Working knowledge of UK regulatory standards, including IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver information in a concise manner
Up to £45,000