Management Accountant for a technology business based in central London
Your new company
A UK leading technology business based in the City of London is recruiting a recently qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team. You will be working for a business which specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cyber security services.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Management of cash and P&L forecast
- Supporting / Managing the annual budget & forecasting process.
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including production and review of individual accounts liaising with auditors and senior management.
- Ad-hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA recently qualified
- Practice trained or working as a Management Accountant in industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced industry
-- Strong communicator
What you'll get in return
This is great opportunity for someone to join a dynamic brand which is always challenging the norms of the technology space. This role will offer you the chance to develop in a varied role where you will have a clear route for progression and opportunity to really add value
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.