Senior Credit Control
Senior Credit Control | Leicester | £30k-£37k
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting to the Regional Collections Manager - UK & France. The job holder will primarily assist in the management of UK project related Accounts Receivable collections following standard processes & procedures in ensuring that the Collections team provides the most effective and efficient support to the business so that both Sales and Departmental objectives are met.
- Provide proactive support to internal and external customers on all project related AR issues
- Liaise with other departments to establish and maintain effective and relevant project activities, policies and procedures
- Engage with internal and external customers early in negotiation process to facilitate receivables friendly agreement on large project related contracts
- Effect collection of amounts due to the company on the accounts receivable ledgers in accordance with the company targets.
- Highlight any concerns/potential bad debts to the Regional Collections Manager in a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years Accounts Receivable experience within a large European/Global corporate organisation is desirable together with experience of working with export and Letter of Credit situations
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines
- Business systems to include Oracle / JD Edwards / Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel would be an advantage)
- Fluent English essential both written and verbal (alternate European language would be an advantage)
- ICM membership would be desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.