Commercial Finance Manager
We are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a business on a temporary basis.
Your new company
You will be working for a market leader within the manufacturing industry who are consistently going through business growth. This organisation are constantly creating and developing new business ideas in order to drive their business forward. They have a large finance team who are split dependent on the function they deliver. This business are easily accessible by surrounding towns and cities, and also have free parking available on site.
Your new role
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Financial control for a key contract.
- Develop strong relationships with the customer - both operationally and within the finance function.
- Work alongside the General Manager to develop strong commercial awareness.
- Develop Budget and commercial mechanisms to drive performance and an enhanced understanding of the operation cost drivers.
- Manage, develop and motivate the finance team.
- Embed meaningful management information reporting.
- Ensure customer and Wincanton weekly and period reporting is on time, accurate and meaningful in order to drive business performance
- Maintain close control of debt and cash management
- Reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators
- Ensure Wincanton financial controls are in place and are adhered to
- Commercial support to the business, supporting ad-hoc commercial requirements in a timely and accurate fashion providing information for decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- A Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- Be able to demonstrate previous relevant commercial finance experience
- Ideally experience in a 3PL or similar environment
- Excellent customer relationship skills with the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Have excellent PC skills and be able to understand and harness IT and systems to benefit the operation.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to persuade and influence others.
- Demonstrate drive, energy and a commitment to the continuous improvement of overall contract performance.
- Be inquisitive with a passion for challenging teams to drive performance.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- Strong team player.
What you'll get in return
In return for this role, you will receive a rate of pay between £300- £400 per day depending on your experience level. You will also receive a substantial amount of holiday and any other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.