Senior Accounts Assistant
Your new company
A nationwide charity are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant based in their head office in Central London, reporting to the Financial Accountant.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Financial Accountant in a Senior Accounts Assistant role, responsible for supporting the financial accountants, ensuring that the organisation meets its external statutory reporting requirements. Responsibilities include accurately reconciling all bank and control accounts, assisting in the production of audit files at mid-year and year end, assisting the Financial Accounting team to close month end through journal entries, document collation and producing audit files and engaging with AP and AR advising on process effectiveness and improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Experience of working in financial accounting with demonstrated technical expertise and practical application
- A strong understanding of technical accounting concepts, particularly in relation to control accounts
- A clear understanding of accounting transaction management
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £32,500 per annum including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. You will also gain valuable experience working for a well-known organisation in a central London location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.