This job is ideal for anyone looking to get into work immediately and have the flexibility of working on a temporary contract within Accounts
My client are a not for profit business, based in Witham and have a large finance team.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts assistant position are:
- Obtain aged debt reports and prioritise debts to chase.
- Use available resources to confirm contact details for customer
- Make all necessary enquiries to establish any reasons for non-payment and negotiate payment methods / repayment terms with the debtor. Repayment terms should be in accordance with client policy, and if necessary referred back to .
- Generate automated reminder letters and check all electronic and manual diary notes to ensure the issuing of the letter is appropriate. If not, consider alternative action.
- Communicate with finance and no finance budget holders in client organisations and other NHS bodies to assist in resolving queries regarding disputes for no -payment of invoices between NHS organisations.
- Ensure receipt of all certified agreements as per the timetable.
- Interrogate the Sales Financial ledger to obtain reports. Using analytical skills, analyse data and complete standard forms, used as supporting documentation in the preparation of the statutory accounts, under guidance.
- Where applicable prepare Direct Debit payment schedules for the Senior to process.
The successful candidate will need previous Accounts assistant experience and can start immediately
On offer for this accounts assistant role:
- £12 p/h inc holiday pay
- 6 month contract
- Possible permanent position