Finance Manager (Small Tech Firm)
Your new company
This organisation are a small, developing tech business with a family feel. They are looking for a financial controller to join the business. The company have recently gone into new markets and are experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Your new role
The requirements of the role highlight the desire for the new FC to really add some value and have a hand in the improvement of processes.
The role will give the successful candidate a really good mix of responsibilities including ownership of finance function and commercial interaction with operational team.
- Ensure management are regularly supplied with the appropriate quality and quantity of financial and business data to enable them to effectively manage the business.
- Maintain full accounting and business records for the all the Companies in the Group and any associated companies in accordance with policies and procedures, local legislation and fiscal requirements.
- Report on a monthly basis to management, the actual results for the month and forecast information as defined by company financial timetable and requirements.
- Comply with external audit requirements.
- Prepare statutory accounts for all companies and reconciliations to management accounts.
- Monthly preparation of the Sales personnel's commission statements and the Sales Manager's bonus provision.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare all other statutory and fiscal reporting.
- Managing a team of 3
- Reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis for review with the Finance Director/Managing Director.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders whilst taking ownership of a finance function.
What you'll get in return
You will work for a recognised award winning business, healthcare scheme, pension, discounted gym, childcare voucher scheme, life assurance & good holiday allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.