Accounts Administration Manager
An Accounts Administration Manager position for a leading global accounting practice. You will be responsible for a team of 8 - 10 staff who provide support on client engagements and in addition will have your own portfolio of work.
My client is a leading global accountancy practice firm based in London.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Administration Manager position include:
- Manage the optimal resourcing of staff by monitoring coverage on client accounts, overtime and sickness/holiday absence.
- Ensuring that chargeable hours targets are established and met.
- Support the Manager with managing the performance of staff through provision of coaching, assessment and feedback.
- Act as Career Coach to 6-8 staff.
- Ensure that all staff are fully up to date with all relevant policies and procedures in order to be able to deliver on the activities of the role.
- Identify skills gaps and training needs.
- Ensure that time is appropriately and accurately charged to account teams in accordance with the work performed.
- Production of various management reports and forecasts.
- Co-ordinating projects, financial administration and risk management activities.
- Ability to work as part of a team, with the staff in immediate team, but also with the other Managers in other teams.
The successful candidate for this Accounts Administration Manager position will display the following:
- Excellent numerical/financial knowledge
- Previous experience managing a large team
- Analytical skills
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Proven record of leadership, handling difficult situations, developing members of staff and managing staff performance
This Accounts Administration Manager position offers the chance to join a leading global accounting firm with a competitive salary and other benefits.