Assistant Financial Controller
TEMP TO PERM | ASSISTANT FC | PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB | UP TO £45,000 | OXFORD CIRCUS
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON SHORT NOTICE
Your new company
An amazing opportunity to work for London's most successful, aspirational and opulent private members club. Located in the heart of London right by Oxford Circus station this business has excellent transport links and is easy to get to. This private members club has a wealth of history having originated in 1773 . The back office function has a newly renovated space to work in with high end facilities making it an extremely pleasant office environment to work in.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Ensure that the Financial Controller and HODs are furnished with accurate and reviewed revenue reports on a daily basis
- Advise the management team of any issues that may arise through the compilation of the revenue reports
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts
- Provide reports on monthly aged debtors and creditors analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and in the maintaining of the rolling annual forecast
- Ensure efficient processing of accounting transactions
- Ensure accurate accounting records are maintained of all transactions entered into by the business
- Ensure that full audit trails are kept for each day's business in order to satisfy the needs of both internal and external audits
- Hold regular reviews of the debtor's ledger with relevant staff to ensure debtor levels are minimised.
- Maintain all internal controls and procedures within the business and advise the Financial Controller of any potential risk areas
- Implement necessary controls to satisfy the elimination of possible risks
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in a role similar to the tasks written above e. It is vital that the successful candidate is extremely confident using Excel (manipulating formulas, creating vlookups and pivot tables etc . ) as a large part of the role will revolve around this. The finance systems used are Sage 200 and Opera but experience with this is not essential. This company require a hard-working individual with strong interpersonal skills to work successfully within the focused yet personable and friendly finance team of 4 .
What you'll get in return
This prestigious company offer excellent benefits including food and beverage vouchers, 25 days holiday (increased annually), private healthcare, a competitive salary and many other perks for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.