This consultancy organisation is rapidly expanding their finance department within Milton Keynes and urgently seeking a Credit Controller to ensure that the Debtor Ledger is kept fully up-to-date and exposure of the company is at a minimum.
Page Personnel are partnered with a global leading consultancy who are focused on the retail sector. Based in Milton Keynes, they have state of the art facilities and offices, along with onsite parking and good public transport links.
The credit and wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking a Credit Controller with a team player mentality.
Credit Control responsibilities include:
- Chase out standing payments
- Involvement in corporate debt
- Monthly production of aged debtor Report
- Negotiate payment terms
- Set credit Limits
- Discuss payment plans
- Handling customer queries
- Liaising with Sales Ledgers
Desired experience and skill set for this Credit Controller role:
- Previous experience in a similar role for 2+ years
- Capable of working using own initiative to anticipate and resolve invoicing issues
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Locally based to Milton Keynes or own transport
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment to strict deadlines
The opportunity to join a prominent organisation as a Credit Controller within a global leading retail consultancy that is financially strong and looking to invest in talent.