Part-Time Office Manager
An excellent opportunity within a growing pharmaceuticals business, within their experienced Cambridge team, for an experienced Part-Time Office Manager to provide continued support for their growth plans. Within this role the successful candidate will be providing support across the business as well as assisting with HR duties.
A growing business in Cambridge who are making great strides in the pharmaceuticals industry are in need of an experienced Part-Time Office Manager to come and support their growing team and business. You will be working in a fantastic environment which provides an excellent working environment.
The Part-Time Office Manager will have responsibility across all office management duties including:
* Calendar management
* Travel booking
* Claims processing
* Expenses management
* Setting up of systems and processes
* Ensure accuracy of Payroll
* Project related administration - maintaining registers and logging documentation
* Business support
* Data management
* Booking meetings
This Part-Time Office manager role based out of Cambridge will ideally be;
* Office management and administration experience
* Someone keen to take ownership of all business support related tasks from secretarial to facilities and administration
* Facilities experience with an imminent office move
* Flexibility and proactive approach
* Happy to be hands on and get involved across the whole of the company
* Happy communicating daily at all levels from junior to senior with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience in the technology, Aerospace, Science and research sectors would be beneficial but the person and character is more important to them
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Part-Time Office Manager to support a growing business developing in the pharmaceuticals industry. You will receive a competitive pro rata salary and benefits package.